How it works
Create your profile (it’s free)
Open your email and verified your account. Once you have successfully verified your email kindly go back to your registration page to finalize your registration process.
As a consultant specify your desire job and create an eye-catching consultant-focused overview this will help us match you to the company you want. Include your work history, your skills, and your photo. Add more, like an introduction video, to create a profile that really stands out.
Explore ways to earn
Work and earn in different ways. Bid for jobs. Pitch your projects. Discuss your in-demand skills with our recruiters so they can find opportunities aligned with your passions and career goals. Do all three. Create a predictable pipeline and build your network.
Get paid securely
Choose how you get paid. Our fixed-price protection releases companies` payments at project milestones. Hourly protection bills companies every week. However you work, our service fees are the same. Spend less time chasing, more earning.
Build relationships and create your own Virtual Talent Bench™ for quick project turnarounds or big transformations.
Post a job and hire a pro
Connect with talent that gets you with Talent Marketplace
Post your job on the world’s work marketplace and wait for the proposals to flood in from talented consultants around the world and you can as well search directly the marketplace to select specific consultants depend on your choice.
Our advanced algorithms help you shortlist candidates who are the best fit. And you can check profiles, portfolios, and reviews before you give someone the green light.
It is mandatory for users to buy a monthly subscription plan to use the advanced platform functionalities. Once you have registered, you will have the ability to check the default platform functionality and then to buy a subscription plan to use the advanced one (Please, find more details about the conditions of subscriptions on the Fees page).The subscription will be charged on a monthly basis. Users will have the option to cancel the subscription in the absence of active contracts with the second party. This is done in order to secure both sides in the process of cooperation.
Fixed-price contract: Only after purchasing a subscription plan, the company will be able to employ a consultant. The company undertakes to pay the consultant‘s work for each milestone of work stipulated in the contract using any convenient payment service that suits both parties.
Hourly contract: Only after purchasing a subscription plan, the company will be able to employ a consultant. The company undertakes to pay the consultant‘s work for each week of work stipulated in the contract using any convenient payment service that suits both parties.
For more information on payment terms, please see the information on the Fees page.
Payment Flow Explanation:
- The consultant creates his personal account on Hotshot platform and specifies his rate (for example, $10 per hour) as well as other personal information.
- The consultant used the HotShot platform to pay a subscription plan within Stripe so that he could use all advanced functionality, find a job and submit the contract.
- The company createe a corporate account on HotShot platform.
- The company defines its requirements.
- The company uses the HotShot platform to pay a subscription plan within Stripe so that he could use all advanced functionality, find a consultant and provide a contract.
- The company selects a consultant with relevant experience and send a contract.
Receiving an Hourly job Example
An hourly contract with the following terms:
- the consultant must work up to 40 hours per week;
- the hourly rate is $ 10 per hour; and,
- the money for the hours worked by the consultant must be sent to the consultant at the end of each week, after the acceptance of deliverables (the deliverables can be received within chat or email). To add the time worked on the project to the timesheet, the consultant should upload his daily results.
An example of a Fixed Contract
The company identifies a consultant with relevant experience and offers a fixed contract with the following terms:
- The set of milestones with a correspondent lengh and cost.
- When the consultant’s work is done and accepted by the company (the results of the work are sent to the company via email or received within chat), the company closes the milestone manually by clicking the “Close the milestone” button and pay the agreed amount to the consultant using any convenient payment service that suits both parties.